Monday, 22 July 2013

Mint Mani for Talia Joy

Talia Joy was a young youtube beauty guru who was fighting cancer. Recently, just a few days before her fourteenth birthday, Talia lost her battle and passed away. Her countless subscribers have watched her brave the ravages of cancer over the years as she created video after another on youtube - videos which were funny and wonderful and such a pleasure to watch. I was one of her endless admirers and when Nicole of Nail Polish Wars started the Mint Manis for Talia, I knew I had to take part. I was travelling for a few days and couldn't do the post on Friday, so here is my belated post, my mint mani for the courageous little girl who gave the world so much in her short short time on this planet.
Just keep swimming Talia. You will always be in our hearts.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...