Thursday, 25 July 2013

My Favorite Things: Everyday beauty products

From Monday to Friday, I live on a beautiful campus away from the city. I visit Kolkata only on weekends, and that too, not regularly. With all its perks, living in a rural setting does not allow one to really dress up much.

My everyday beauty products in the travel pack when I am on campus

So here are the products I turn to when I am on campus, for the finished look without looking made-up.

Daytime:
If it's not too sunny (and that is a rare occasion in Kharagpur) or if I am attending/ presenting a seminar,
I use a BB cream (currently the Garnier one) with a bit of brown liner smudged on the eyes (Colorbar Cocobar) and a neutral lipbutter (Revlon Pink Truffle).

Garnier BB cream and eye pencils

Revlon Lip Butter Pink Truffle
Revlon Lip Butter Pink Truffle
Evening:
If I am attending a dinner party, I use the BB stick (Maybelline) paired with a lasting lip color (Revlon Just Bitten in Sweetheart Valentine or Bourjois Lip pencil in Brun Auburn depending on my attire) and black kohl (Lakme eyeconic) or a dark colored liner (Chambor purple dazzle).

Bourjois Lip pencil in Brun Auburn

Bourjois Lip pencil in Brun Auburn

Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine

Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine

Maybelline BB Stick in Fawn

Maybelline BB Stick in Fawn

Eyeliners from left to right: Colorbar Cocobar, Lakme Eyeconic and Chambor Purple Dazzle

These are the products I have in my little travel pack when I am in Kharagpur. I find that these suffice and if I know there is a big occasion coming up on campus, I pack some other stuff before coming back from home.

What do you think of these products? Do you use/like any of them? Do you have a set of beauty products you use during the weekdays? Leave your comments below.

I will do another post on my favorite products to wear when I am in the city.

Till then,
happy blogging.


My Favorite Things Series:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...