Thursday, 25 July 2013

Quick Swatch: Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

I did a post on the beauty products I turn to on the days I want a no-makeup yet put together look.
I got a request to put up swatches of the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle and so here it is. It stays on my lips for about 3-4 hours if I do not eat in between that time. I will not do a detailed post here but there are many lovely reviews of this product online.

Revlon lip butter Pink Truffle

Revlon lip butter Pink Truffle

On my lips, it looks a bit more pink than it is in the tube and I understand this is the case with many of these lip butters. The shade might turn out different on your lips.
Anyhow, here is what it looks on my lips.

Bare lips for reference
Pink Truffle on lips

For reference: I oscillate between NC 40 and 44 in MAC depending on the season since I spend most of my time under a harsh unforgiving sun. At the moment I am about NC42.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...