Monday, 26 August 2013

China Glaze When Stars Collide and the story of a heartbreak

This is not your conventional review. In fact, this is no review at all. Instead, today I share with you a story of a beautiful stunning purple polish and how it broke my heart.
Meet When Stars Collide - a gorgeous dark dirty purple holographic nail polish. A polish I was saving for review when my nails recovered from the break and grew long and nice again and when the overcast monsoon skies gave way to sunny days so that I could capture this polish in its full glory.
China Glaze - When Stars Collide

When Stars Collide
However, that was not written in the stars and last weekend, I was working on a research paper and I reached out to grab a pen and this crashed to the floor and broke. BROKE!
The broken bottle
Try as I did, I could not salvage the situation. I sat slumped on my brilliantly holographic floor and painted all twenty nails (hands and feet) with the rapidly thickening varnish.
Sighhhhhh.... May be I will buy one again if I can get my hands on it.
I leave you with the pictures.








Have you tried China Glaze holographic collection? Did a nail polish ever break your heart? Share in the comments below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...