Thursday, 1 August 2013

My Favorite Things: L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines

I am not much of a floral fragrance person. While I love roses, I have always felt their scent never translated well in any of the perfumes I have tried. A few years back, I started using a cologne by Tabac (which reminds me, I should probably do a post on that as well, since that is clearly one of my favorite things) and being a creature of habit, for years that was my scent - citrusy and woodsy. That is, until I discovered  L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines series.



I was intrigued by the solid perfumes by L'Occitane and my mother got me the solid perfume of the Roses 4 Reins line for Christmas... I had found my new scent.


The line has a fresh rose smell, simple, clean and crisp. It supposedly has the scent of four kinds of roses - Grasse rose, Bulgarian rose, Moroccan rose and Turkish rose. I detect a woody note too as the perfume begins to wear off.

The line works best when layered and over the past year, I have also invested in the eau de toilette and the body milk from this series. 




I find that on me, when using the lotion with the eau de toilette on my pulse points and the solid perfume for touch ups, it lasts for 5-6 hours easily on me.

Do you like the L'Occitane Roses 4 Reines line? What products do you have from this? What is your favorite scent? Do share in the comments below.

My Favorite Things Series:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...