Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Revlon Nail Enamel in 322 Lilac Mist

I bring you a shimmery silver polish from Revlon.


Revlon Nail Enamel in 322 Lilac Mist
Product name:  Revlon 322 Lilac Mist
Product price: INR 150 
Product quantity: 8 ml.
Shelf life: Three years.


My thoughts: 
Lilac Mist is a silver polish comprising of dense silver micro-shimmers. I do not see the lilac that the name suggests. In my eyes, it is a straight forward silver color.

322 Lilac Mist
The polish is sheer in one coat but not streaky. You could get away with just a coat if you want a hint of shine on your nails. It is opaque in two coats and sets to a beautiful foil finish, no  discernible brush strokes, no nothing.
Lilac Mist in two coats
Foil finish of Lilac Mist
Though I don't often wear silver on my nails, this is a soft enough silver to look good on my fingers and not terribly over the top. It wears moderately well, about two days without chipping and for a polish with shimmer in it, it is quite easily removed.

 The Good and Bad and the Aby:

The Good: 
1. Easy to apply, sets to a gorgeous foil finish.
2. Easy to remove for a polish containing shimmer particles.

The Bad:
No glaring cons with this one

The Aby Rant*:
I would have loved it if it played well with other polishes, since I have had good luck water marbling with Revlon polishes. But it doesn't and I am stuck with trying to figure out how I want to wear this paint since I rarely go out with silver nails, no matter how subtle.

* Aby rant is my personal problems with the product, may not be a negative in general.

Overall verdict: I adore the foil finish of this paint and would definitely recommend you to try it if you like such cool silvers.


UniquenessColour PayoffLongevityApplication EaseValueOverall Grade
3.54.544.54.5A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...