Friday, 16 August 2013

Top 5 Favorite Lip Products: Neutral Edition

Recently Divassence posted her current 5 favorite lip products and tagged her readers for the same. I decided to do a Neutral Edition of my favorite lip products. I chose a gloss, a balm stick, a lipstick, a lip butter and a lip pencil.

Top five lip products: neutral edition
1. Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle
Creamy and beautiful, this is my go-to everyday neutral shade. Highly forgiving on lips, lasts a normal (ie, drinking water, talking, nervous lip bitings, etc) three hours on my lips).

Revlon lip butter Pink Truffle

Revlon lip butter Pink Truffle
2. Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry
It gives the perfect sheer pink flush. While it does not hide pigmentation, my lips love the attention it gives and stays hydrated for normal two hours easy.

Clinique chubby stick Chunky Cherry
3. Shiseido Lip Gloss in G1 Champagne Sparkle
While I do not like shimmer in my lip glosses, this gloss from Shiseido is in a class or its own. It has micro-shimmers that give a delightful wet look to the lips while being absolutely non sticky. It does not hide pigmentation of lips but can easily be worn alone or layered over an opaque lip color. Lasts a normal two hours easy.

Shiseido lip gloss in Champagne Sparkle (G1)

Shiseido lip gloss in Champagne sparkle
4. Inglot round lipstick refill in #61
I love Inglot round lipstick refills. I rarely use up a lipstick before its expiry so this little pots are absolute value for money for me since I can hit the pan quite easily. Number 61 is a dark nude on my lips and stays comfortable and nice for 4 hours with light snacking.

Inglot round lipstick refill #61
5. MAC lip pencil Spice
My first lip product from MAC, the iconic Spice lip pencil is my go to when I know I can't touch up frequently. It is my MLBB shade and with a little preconditioning of my lips, this is the perfect matte for me. I can't over emphasize how much I love this and no matter how many neutral shades I own, I always come back to this. It lasts upto six hours on me and survives light meals, fading away uniformly to a light stain.

MAC lip pencil in Spice

MAC lip pencil in Spice


What are your favorite lip products? Would you like to see more such compilation posts? Do share in the comments below.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...