Sunday, 29 September 2013

Review: Essence Nail Art Cracking Top Coat in Crack Me Black

Essence nail polishes are hard to come by in India. But where they are available, they are an instant hit. The reason is simple. They are super affordable and high quality. On my recent trip abroad, I picked up a few Essence products. The cracking top coat up for review today is one of the few nail paints I picked up.

Product name: Essence Nail Art Cracking Top Coat in Crack Me Black


Essence Nail Art Cracking Top Coat in Crack Me Black

Product price: ~2 Euro.
Product quantity: 8 ml.
Shelf life: Three years.
Essence Nail Art Cracking Top Coat in Crack Me Black
My thoughts: Cracking top coats can be a nice and easy way to get a nail art fix for your mani. While most cracking polish available in India are a bit more expensive than their regular polishes, the Essence cracking top coats were surprisingly cheap. I layered the black over a nude nail paint and was quite happy with the results. 
On my nails

On my nails

The Good and Bad and the Aby:

The Good: 
1. Opaque in a coat.
2. Super easy to apply.
3. Reasonably small drying time.
4. Lovely cracking effect.

The Bad:
No obvious cons for this one.

The Aby Rant*:
None, I loved it.
* Aby rant is my personal problems with the product, may not be a negative in general.

Overall verdict: Essence Nail Art Cracking Top Coat in Crack Me Black is nothing extra-ordinary. It is a good basic cracking top coat. If you are looking for a black cracking polish, I would highly recommend you to get your hands on this one.

UniquenessColour PayoffLongevityApplication EaseValueOverall Grade
3.55455A+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...