Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer Review

Today I would like to share with you a product I am loving a lot lately and that has found a firm place in  my daily skin care routine - a foaming cleanser from Vichy.

Product name:  Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer
Quantity: 50 ml
Price: Rs. 490
Where I bought it from: Frank Ross Pharmacy, South City Mall, Kolkata

Buy Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Water from Flipkart.com

 Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer

 Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer
My Take on the product: The product is a clear pink liquid packaged in a clear cylinder with a pump dispenser. Pressing the pump converts the transparent liquid to a white foam which can then be applied to  the skin.

A quarter pump worth of foam

About two pumps is enough for my face and neck. I put the foam on my face, massage it for a few seconds and wash it off. My skin feels squeaky clean afterwards. If I leave the foam on for about a minute before washing it off, my skin feels very dry afterwards and screams for immediate moisturization. Otherwise, the cleanser doesn't dehydrate my skin and my face loves the clean feeling imparted post-wash. I also quite like the fragrance though I would have preferred it had it been odorless (since added perfume means added chemicals and also, since fragrance is such a personal preference, some might like it while others won't).

The product is marketed as 'suitable for sensitive skin' and I see it working for all skin types. I would recommend dry-skinned people to apply it only for a few seconds before washing it off while oily-skinned folks might like the effect of keeping the foam on their faces for about a minute or so.

Suitable for sensitive skin

Overall verdict: I am currently loving this cleanser. It is convenient to use and washes off easily. It doesn't irritate my skin and I find the fragrance soothing. At Rs. 490 for 50 ml, it is not very cheap, but there is a bigger bottle which works out cheaper and since I need a little less than two pumps per use, I can see it lasting me for a while. Unless I come across another cleanser that catches my fancy, I can see myself repurchasing it. Recommended for all skin types.

 Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer and the foam

Have you used  Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer ? Which is your favorite cleanser? Do share in the comments below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...