Monday, 7 October 2013

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil Review

Today I will talk about a hair serum that I have been using for about 6 months now and having used it in different weather conditions and in combination with different shampoos, I think I am now in a position to do a proper review.

Product name: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil Review
Quantity: 100ml
Price: Rs. 625
Where I bought it from: Dorabjee's, Pune.

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil
My Take on the product: The product is a clear liquid, slippery and silicon-y to the touch. I love the smell of it, nice and fresh and light. It is more runny in consistency than your average hair serum, say the Livon silky potion.
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil
To be honest, I bought it because it supposedly has Argan oil in it and beauty gurus all over the world rave about how great Argan oil is for your hair. As a hair oil, for me, this product does not impress. It is essentially a glorified hair serum and on that point, it does deliver. It detangles my hair wonderfully but using a bit too much of the product weighs down my hair and makes it oily. In any case, in the ingredients list, Argan oil is quite a way down, indicating the product does not contain Argan oil as its principal ingredient as the name would suggest.

Ingredients
I prefer to use it on towel dried damp hair and apply it from mid-lengths to the tips, avoiding the scalp. I only need to use it sparingly for it to add a beautiful shine to my hair. It is also supposed to be protect your hair from damages while styling but since I don't use curling irons or straighteners, I really can't comment on it.

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil Review

Overall verdict: While I like this product as a serum, I think the name is misleading. For a product which is called 'Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil', I think it falls short on the nourishing department. I have used elixirs and masks which have given my hair better love and care. I would use it as a hair serum till I finish it, since I like it better than the Livon or Loreal serums. However, I will keep searching for a better hair care supplement in the meanwhile. For the price it comes at, I probably won't repurchase this.


Have you used Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil? Which is your favorite Argan oil product? Do share in the comments below.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...