Thursday, 27 February 2014

L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color - 603 Milady Review

I recently did an overall impressions post on the L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Colors. Today, I shall review a beautiful mauve-y pink shade from my collection - 603 Milady.
Product name:  L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color - 603 Milady
Quantity: 6 ml
Price: Rs. 499
 L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color - 603 Milady

 L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color


My take on the product: I have already talked about the formula here. I love the packaging of these products -compact and elegant. The transparent window on the metal body makes it very easy to choose the shade if you own more than one of these.

L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color - 603 Milady

L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color - 603 Milady
The applicator on the Shine Caresse Lip Colors are absolutely fantastic. They are leaf-shaped with a vein in the centre that allows precise application of color of the lips and doesn't let the color get all goopy on the lips when you put it on.
L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color Applicator

L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color Applicator
Milady is a dusty pinkish mauve that looks very natural and is easily wearable during the day. It is slightly sheer and that lends to the impression of beautiful, naturally healthy lips when worn. The shades lasts about 3-4 hours on me with mild snacking and a couple cups of tea/coffee and disappears leaving a nice pale pink tint to the lips which I love and which lasts for another hour or so. 
L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color 603 Milady Freshly Applied - Two coats

L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color 603 Milady 4 hours post application with a snack in between

L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color 603 Milady Swatch
While those with highly pigmented lips will not like it, my moderately pigmented lips get away with wearing this shade and I find myself reaching for this very often. I have especially been loving this lip with MAC Dark Diversion fluidline on the eyes.



Have you tried the new L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color? Which is your favorite? Do share in the comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...