Tuesday, 18 February 2014

L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color : My impressions

The L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Colors have taken the beauty community by storm. Once these became available in India, I picked up one, loved it to bits, went back and picked up two more.
Product name:  L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color
Quantity: 6 ml
Price: Rs. 499
L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Colors

My take on the product: I picked up the shades Pretty Woman, Faye and Milady.
L-R: Pretty Woman, Faye, Milady
The Shine Caresse Lip Colors are hydrating lip glosses and are supposed to be exact dupes of the famous YSL Glossy Stains. Absolutely non-tacky and light-weight, these are a delight to wear. They set to a high shine finish and once set, they do not transfer. They easily survive light snacking and drinks and last for about 4 hours on me. Faye, which is a deeper color, lasts a bit longer than Pretty Woman or Milady.

L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Colors
L-R: Pretty Woman, Faye, Milady
L-R: Pretty Woman, Faye, Milady
L-R: Pretty Woman, Faye, Milady
 I find myself reaching for these a lot lately, especially Pretty Woman and Milady, which are great for everyday wear. These are, hands down, some of the best lip products I have ever used and have made me a convert to lip glosses.

I would highly recommend you to try these.
Stay tuned for detailed reviews of the individual Shine Caresse shades I own.


Have you tried the new L'oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color? Which is your favorite? Do share in the comments below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...