Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce: A Review

Recently, I have been reaching out a lot for Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey Douce. It is a great everyday wear lip color and I have been absolutely loving it this past week. I know this has been in the market for while now but I wanted to put this up nevertheless.
Product name: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce
Quantity: 2.7g
Price: Rs. 700
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce
My take on the product: The Revlon Kissable Balm Stains are,as the name suggests, a hydrating balmy formula that stains the lips. These are not balmy enough in that they will heal chapped lips but at the same time are hydrating enough to be comfortable on your lips.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce
001 Honey is a mildly staining balm that is a mauvy-nude color on me. It wears for about 2-3 hours after which it disappears leaving a beautiful tint on my lips that last for another couple of hours. There are other shades that leave a much stronger stain (for example, another shade which I own- Sweetheart leaves a stain that unless removed with a makeup remover, lasts overnight on me). 

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce Swatch
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain 001 Honey Douce Lip Swatch
Overall I quite like the formula and pigmentation of 001 Honey and if you like a no-fuss, light weight, everyday lip color, I would highly recommend this shade to you.

Buy Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Have you tried Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains? Which is your favorite? Do share in the comments below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...