Thursday, 20 March 2014

[My favorite things] My MLBB Shade: MAC Spice Lip Pencil

In continuation of My Favorite things series, I would like to present today my perfect MLBB shade - which is the MAC Spice lip pencil (Priced at Rs 950 for 1.45g).
MAC Spice Lip Pencil
MAC Spice lip pencil was one of my first ever purchases from MAC and it remains to this day, one of my most loved MAC products.
MAC Spice Lip Pencil

MAC Spice Lip Pencil
MAC Spice lip pencil is a nude-brown color with pink undertones.
MAC Spice Lip Pencil Swatch
It is very pigmented. It matches my lip color perfectly and smooths out the pigmentation - a perfect my lips but better shade for me.
MAC Spice Lip Pencil
The only problem is, and this is true for most lip pencils, is that I need to top it off with a lip balm or else it accentuates the fine lines on my lips and feels a bit dry after some time. And it goes without saying that prior to application, you need to prep your lips for a smooth color payoff.

MAC Spice Lip Pencil on my lips
This color lasts well on me and I have worn it for about 6 hours with light snacking with negligible problems.
Topping it with a balm or a clear gloss understandably reduces its wear time. Mac Spice, due to its nude shade, makes a good base for a good number of lipsticks from nude-browns to neutral-apricots.

MAC Spice Lip Pencil on my lips
I absolutely adore this lip pencil and see myself repurchasing this as long as MAC makes it.


Do you like MAC Spice lip pencil? What is your favorite MLBB shade? DO share in the comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...