Thursday, 13 March 2014

Nail Care: p2 Nail Care Oil Review

I take nail polish reviews seriously. Normally, I always wear a base coat underneath my nail polish to protect my natural nails. To review a nail polish, I usually wear it till it chips and I wear it with no base coat or top coat (unless it is a very cheap brand). So, when I ultimately remove the polish, often times, my nails feel dry and need of some TLC. I was on the lookout for a reasonably good nail care oil and during my last trip to Germany, I picked up the Nail Care Oil from p2.

p2 Nail Care Oil

p2 Nail Care Oil
Product name: p2 Nail Care Oil
Product price: 1,65 Euro.
Product quantity: 10 ml.


My take on the product: The nail oil comes in a small bottle that looks just like a nail polish bottle. The flat applicator brush is soft and picks up enough product at one go for all five fingers.

p2 Nail Care Oil
p2 Nail Care Oil
The oil contains nourishing almond oil enriched with vitamin E and F. There is a distinct lemon scent which I find refreshing but the smell does not last long.

I apply the nail care oil and massage it into the cuticles and on the nails. Immediately post application, my nails feel better and more hydrated. 

I apply it each time I take off my manicure and in case I am not wearing nail paints for a few consequent days, I apply it everyday before going to bed. My nails definitely look healthy and are less brittle. 

p2 Nail Care Oil

p2 Nail Care Oil
I would have repurchased this, had it been available in India, purely for its smell. However, once it is over, I plan to make my own blend of nail care oil and store it in this bottle. For now, the bottle still has quite a bit of product in it. A little goes a long way and I have a good amount of time before I need to create my own blend of oil.

Do you have a nail care oil you like? Which is it? Do share in the comments below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...