Tuesday, 15 April 2014

My experience of shopping with Cashkaro.com

How would you like to shop online to your hearts content and make a nifty bit of savings in return? You would, right? That is precisely what Cashkaro.com offers its users.
Cashkaro is a cashback and coupons site and they partner with several retailers such as Myntra, Zovi, Freecultr, Foodpanda, Firstcry, ebay or Dominos. You are simply paid to shop from your favourite online retailers as long as you enter their website through Cashkaro.com.
When the folks at Cashkaro.com approached me to review their website, I was initailly a bit sceptical as to what loopholes there might be.  I did a bit of reading and found out that the principle of cashback websites like Cashkaro is startlingly simple. They earn a commission each time you visit the retailer of your choice through their website and then, in turn, they pay a part of that commission back to you.
My experience:
I loved the clean look of the site and after a bit of browsing around, found the navigation of the website surprisingly easy.
Cashkaro Website
Cashkaro Website

Suppose you would like to buy something from Amazon.in. You need to simply go to the Amazon store page on Cashkaro and enter the Amazon website through the link provided on that page. Then you can shop like you normally would and depending on what offers are currently running, your cashback will be  added to your account.
How it works
How it works
After a bit of browsing, I decided to buy from Pepperfry.com since it sells products that fits for both my blogs. 
I picked up Nyah Pleasing Peach Schnapps And Madagascar Jasmine Handmade Bar and let me tell you, the smell is just divine. Review will be up shortly.

Just a day after I made my purchase, I received an email from Cashkaro confirming that the cashback had tracked. After the cashback has tracked, you need to wait for the cashback to get confirmed. Usually Cashkaro team confirms the payment after they receive the money from the vendor. It is after the cashback is confirmed and you have a certain amount of cashback credit in your Cashkaro account, that you can request a payment. 
The Cashkaro team had provided the money for my shopping as confirmed cashback in my Cashkaro account. To complete my experience with Cashkaro, I requested the payment from this confirmed cashback credit. I had to provide my bank account details and they did a NEFT transfer within a few days. It was as easy as all that.
Cashback Tracked
Cashback Tracked
The entire process is absolutely smooth and convenient. If you are someone who does a lot of online shopping, this is a great way to earn back a bit of your spending at no extra effort.
Cashkaro partners with over 500 vendors and so, chances are, your favourite online retailer is already on Cashkaro.
This is a service that I can see myself using over and over again. 
My suggestion to the Cashkaro team:
If I had to offer one suggestion to the Cashkaro team, it would be that the cashback earned and credited to the user’s account should be available as online vouchers, redeemable as e-cash at their partner sites. This reduces the hassle of requesting payment and involving a back account, etc. I know I would prefer this to the current option and use the Cashkaro more often if this was the case.

Have you tried Cashkaro yet? If not, you are missing out.
Find out more at Cashkaro.com

 Disclaimer: I was offered Rs. 500 for each of my blogs as credit to be used to experience shopping through Cashkaro. This has not affected my review and the opinions expressed here are an honest expression of my experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...