Friday, 30 May 2014

TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner: First Impressions

TRESemmé Split Remedy is a new addition to the TRESemmé family. I have loved the Hairfall defense, Climate control and Keratin smooth ranges from the brand with Climate control being one of my all time favorite shampoos in the budget range. So when I got the offer on Indiblogger to review samples of the Split Remedy range, I jumped at the chance.


Product name: TRESemmé Split Remedy (Shampoo and Conditioner)
Product price: INR 80 (each)
Product quantity: 90 ml.


My first impressions: Immediately after I received the sample for review, I had to travel to Vienna. Therefore I did not get a chance to try the shampoo and conditioner long enough for this to be a complete review. So this post will focus on first impressions of this range.
Here is what TRESemmé has to say about this range.




I have normal straight hair that is a tad oily in the summer and dry in winters. It is in winters that I suffer from minor split ends and therefore I am not in a position to comment on the repairing capability of this range.

I did find however that after washing my hair with this range, my hair was significantly tougher to detangle than when I wash my hair with the other ranges from TRESemmé such as the Keratin smooth range.



I hear, in the west, they have five products in this range. I feel following up with a serum after a wash will greatly help in the tangling department. I am on the lookout to see if I find a mask and a serum from this range. Then I would try out all the products together in winter and write up a proper review.

But as of first impressions, I am not terribly impressed with this new offering from TRESemmé and would only use it if it works on split ends as and when I have the problem.

Disclaimer: These products were sent for review through Indiblogger. This has not affected my opinions expressed in the article.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...